Our security policy
At Happiness Works we take the security of all data seriously. We realise the employees will only be able to provide open and honest data if they are confident that their anonymity is protected. And organizations need to be sure that information about their company is kept secure.
Here are just some of the steps that we take to secure your data:
- All traffic to and from the website is protected using the latest industry standard SSL encryption.
- Our servers are located in secure data centers where physical access is strictly monitored and controlled.
- The servers are regularly updated with the latest security patches.
- Server access is logged and limited to essential personnel only and requires username and key authentication.
- Strict firewalls help prevent unauthorised network access.
- Payment is handled by a fully audited trusted third party.
- Data is stored within the EU and is subject to strict EU data protection regulations.